Friday, June 29

FARM LIVING

I really want to live on a farm in an old farmhouse and tend to my plants and some chickens. Have you ever had farm fresh eggs? no. comparison. I have tomato plants and herbs this year so I'm starting small, but next year? lookout. This video really seals the deal. I want this. Can I haz this?  I stumbled on this beautiful video for Fig & Fauna farm by Tiger in a Jar while looking at Fig & Fauna's dreamy blog. Wait for the part when she pulls the radishes out of the ground. lovely.


fig + fauna from tiger in a jar on Vimeo.

5 comments:

  1. I too have this same dream and LOVE their blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. i mean right Melissa?! SOOOO dreamy, i can get lost on there for HOURS!

    -elizabeth

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was an extremely wonderful post. Thanks for providing these details.
    buy logo online

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great article I hope you guys are learning many helpful things from this...
    are you guys interested in custom web designing or logo designing then visit us?

    Logo Designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm happy to see this blog it's very informative, thanks for share.


    Buy law essays

    ReplyDelete