Friday, March 23

BRANDED: MINTED AND VINTAGE

We recently finished up this logo for a client in California! She specializes in vintage dessert stand rentals for all events, which is a really cool business concept with lots of beautiful vintage pieces available, be sure to check her out!

Lots of new logos in the works and we'll post them once they are all polished up and ready for business! If you are interested in a logo for your business, contact us for details and feel free to check out our shop and more work here

10 comments:

  1. Amazing tips and you highlight some of very important and basic tips it will lead to a fresh designer if he/she follow these tips. Please post some more tips about.logo design

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great article, it was very helpful! I just started in this and I'm getting to know it better! Cheers, keep up the good work!
    Logo Design Packages

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, excellent data regarding this issue. You might want to let me know how long will it take? Because I like to write the thesis or may be it would be nice to detect the thesis writing service. Thank you very much.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is definitely an amazing website for a beginner to get started.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for sharing keep it good work . I will bookmark your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great article, This is really helpful for a newbie like me.
    custom logo

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really like this article I hope you guys also did as I?
    have an interest in web designing & in logo, designing check the link out then?
    Logo Designer Online

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am happy to see this blog it's very informative, thanks for share.


    Buy law essays

    ReplyDelete